skip to main content


Work Permits

Work permits for Rocklin Alternative Education Center students are processed in the administration office.  Please note that in order to obtain a work permit, you must have a minimum 2.0 g.p.a and no more than one NM/NC on your most current grade report. 
Before proceeding, you must first get the job to complete this application.  Once you've obtained the job, please proceed with the following instructions: 
1. Download and complete the work permit application. Make sure all fields are complete, including the employer information and signature. Per state law, all signatures must be original, ink signatures.
2. Original work permit application with ink signatures should be submitted in the administration office.  Work permit processing can take up to two business days.  Please remember that the student must be the one to pick up the work permit as an origial ink signature must be obtained.
3. Provide the signed work permit to your employer.
If you have work permit questions, please email Denise Moitoza at

RAEC Library

Visit our library page for helpful links: RAEC Library

Academic Links

Academic Links for Students: Be sure to get your username and password from your teacher, as needed.