Let your hard work during high school pay off! All 2024 graduates are eligible to receive scholarships ($25,000 was distributed last year!)
EXPIRED - Deadline for Scholarship Applications is April 26, 2024DEADLINE FOR ASSISTANCE LEAGUE SCHOLARSHIP - MAY 3, 2023. Please see Mrs. Casler or Mrs. Encallado for more information.
HOW TO APPLY TO EACH INDIVIDUAL ASSIST A GRAD SCHOLARSHIP
- Please fill out and submit the required scholarship application: Standard Application. (NOTE: Open the document and then open it with KAMI or the document will be lost if typed directly onto the website page.)
- Each individual scholarship requires its own Standard Application.
- Complete one application - make a photocopy for each scholarship you apply for.
- Write the name of the scholarship on the first page of the application & attach all scholarship required docs.
- Provide 2 Recommendations - see forms & requirements.
- Signatures required: Student & Parent/Guardian must sign the Standard Application.
- Ask Registrar for Transcript and attach it to each scholarship application.
- Be sure to click on "Additional" or "Application" to review additional requirements and attach to the Standard Application packet.
|SCHOLARSHIP||AMOUNT||INTERVIEW||ADDITIONAL INFO & CRITERIA|
|Kiwanis||TBD||Yes||Additional Info required|
|Assistance League||TBD||Yes||Announcement / Application|
|REEF||TBD||Yes||Educational career preferred but not required|
How to Claim Your Scholarship
For students who received scholarships, please use the link below to access the necessary form. The instructions on this form must be followed and then returned to the Administration Office.
Scholarship Claim Form - Deadline December 1, 2024.
Additional National Websites for Scholarships
*Create a User Profile on these sites to get matched up with the best scholarships for you*