Students requiring PE will earn credits based on the following guidelines:
- Any physical exercise or activity conducted outside of school hours can be applied toward PE minutes.
- All minutes and related exercise or activity is required to be documented on the Weekly PE Log.
- Some examples include hiking, swimming, skateboarding, basketball, dancing, running, lifting weights and biking.
- Credits will be awarded based on the number of minutes spent on any one or more exercises or activities.
- 12 hours of exercise or related activity equates to one PE credit earned. Based on the number of weeks in the quarter, it is recommended that your child average 40 minutes per weekday or 200 minutes per week.