New! The Aeries Parent/Student App is Now Available!
Following are a couple of highlights for the Aeries Parent Portal App:
- Parents/Guardians will use the same login and password they use for the Parent Portal Website
- The App allows parents to view attendance, report cards, State Test Scores, contacts, demographics, etc.
For more information on how to download the app click here (Aeries Parent Portal App).
Aeries (Student Information System)
Starting in the 2016-2017 school year the Rocklin Unified School District will further enhance the use of our existing Student Information System (Aeries) by enabling the use of online Parent and Student "portal accounts."
Aeries Portal accounts will compliment our continued efforts to improve school-to-home communication by providing parents and students online and timely access to information about:
- Grade books (elementary schools*)
- Progress reports and report cards
In the future, our goal is to use this system to significantly reduce paperwork by maintaining emergency contact information online and making the back-to-school/1st day packet process more convenient and efficient for parents!
*Grades 7-12 will use our existing Schoology system for grade books.
Rocklin Unified Aeries Parent Portal Address
Parent: (Step-by-step directions for creating your parent portal in Aeries)
- Step-by-step directions for student Data Confirmation
- Creation of Aeries Parent Portal Account - Document
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Student Initial Login, Changing Password Document