Come See What We Are About!
We are extremely excited to announce that we are accepting students for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Call our office at 916-632-3195 to schedule an Intake meeting with the Principal, Skott Hutton, where you will learn all about our wonderful program.
- If you feel RAEC is ideally suited for your son or daughter, you can either complete enrollment using this online registration link or complete the registration paperwork that can be provided at the Intake and submit all required documentation to the Rocklin Alternative Education Office.
- Registration paperwork needs to be submitted no later than 12:00 PM, the following Thursday.
- Please note that if you have moved to Rocklin from a school outside of Rocklin Unified School District, you must bring a copy of your child's transcripts.
- Once your child has been registered, you will be contacted by your son or daughter's teacher, to schedule a mandatory Orientation.
- Both parent and student must attend the Orientation meeting.
- Parent and student will sign a Master Agreement.
- Student will be given a tour, receive textbooks and complete an initial assessment.
- Student will receive a class schedule and start date.
- If you have any questions, please call our office for support.