Students are in a blended learning approach: Independent Study & Direct Instruction.
- Direct Instruction Classes: Students on campus an average of 6-8 hours per week.
- Independent Study: Students work independently through textbooks/materials and online (Schoology).
9-12 MASTER SCHEDULE:
- All students attend grade level "Core Class" once a week (Combined English/Social Studies Class).
- Students assigned additional classes as needed based on their transcript and plan for the future.
- Students attending a 4 year college immediately required to take additional A-G courses.
- Students have option to remain on campus and eat during the designated lunch period
- Students can bring their own lunch or purchase through the campus cafeteria
- To load money onto your student's lunch account, please click here.
- Free & Reduced Lunch applications are available in the main office or here
Graduation Requirements - 200 Credits
- English - 40 Credits
- Social Science - 35 Credits
- Science(10 Life, 10 Physical) - 20 Credits
- Algebra - 10 Credits
- Math - 10 Credits
- Physical Education - 20 Credits
- Fine Arts or Foreign Language - 10 Credits
- Computer Literacy - 5 Credits
- Health - 5 Credits
- Graduation Portfolio - 5 Credits
- Electives - 40 Credits