Graduation Ceremony 2021
Graduation Ceremony - June 2, 2021
The 2021 Rocklin Alternative Education Center graduation ceremony is set for June 2 at 7:00 PM at the RAEC/Victory High Campus. The event will be outdoors, on the campus field.
Participating in the ceremony is voluntary. Students not participating can request their diploma be mailed after June 2, 2021. Mail requests should be sent to Denise Moitoza at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students Participating in Ceremony:
Graduation Packages: Includes purchase of Black Cap/Gown and Tassel (distributed in late May). Cost is $30 (Cash only) to be paid in the Administration office no later than May 14.
If you are in financial hardship, please call us at 916-632-3195 and we will work with you to ensure that this does not impede your opportunity to walk with the class.
Families purchasing additional (non-required) items such as announcements, rings, etc... Go directly through the vendor website http://www.premiergradproducts.com/. RAEC colors are Navy Blue, Orange and White.
Graduation Practice Schedule:
Friday, May 28 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Mandatory Graduation practice on campus for all graduating students (multipurpose - enter from front parking lot)
- Distribution of two event tickets per graduating student and cap & gown
- All attendees must wear masks and maintain 6' of separation during entrance and departure.
- All attendees must register in advance. A link to the registration form will be emailed to the address we have on file.
- Registered attendees will be assigned seats based on a random drawing
- Attendees of the same family will be seated in couples formation, with 6' of separation between each couple. This is a CDPH guideline so I must insist on strict adherence.
- For your convenience, we will be livestreaming the ceremony for any family and friends that are unable to attend.
- Parking for families is on a first come, first serve basis. Parking in the RAEC/Victory High parking lot is limited. Additional parking is available along Victory Drive and in the Rocklin High School parking lot.
Reunification with Graduates:
Upon completion of the ceremony, students will be dismissed individually and in an orderly manner. We ask that all guests remain seated with the exception of the related family members, who should exit simultaneously. This may be the most difficult aspect to abide by but we ask that you please refrain from celebrating with others or taking pictures until after you've exited the campus.